Y EAU DE PARFUM HOLIDAY 2023 GIFTSET
THE FRAGRANCE OF THOSE WHO DARE TO ASK THEMSELVES "WHY NOT"
Immerse in the Y gift set, containing a Y full size 100ML with a 10ML travel case. Discover the thrilling olfactory performance. Mysterious. Moody. Tough. Sexy. So absolutely Yves Saint Laurent. Play it safe? Absolutely not.
Y Eau de Parfum. Masculine Fragrance. Powerful. Addictive. Fougere. Woody. Fresh & Clean. Long-lasting.
YSL Beauté stands for more transparency and has decided to reveal 95% of the fragrance formula. The remaining 5% protects the perfumer's secret formula. Discover the olfactory notes:
ALCOHOL ● PARFUM / FRAGRANCE ● AQUA / WATER ● LIMONENE ● LINALOOL ● BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE ● CITRAL ● CITRONELLOL ● ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE ● GERANIOL ● COUMARIN ● CI 60730 / EXT. VIOLET 2 ● CI 15985 / YELLOW 6 ● CI 42090 / BLUE 1 ●
Avoid applying near the eyes. In case of contact, rinse them immediately and thoroughly.
Take your Holiday gifts to the next level with
our golden marbled wrapping led by the light
of an iconic YSL snowflake